Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pictures visit Anna and Arjen

Anna and Arjen when we were picknicking along the beach
Arjen on the quadbike to muster the cows
The cows, a micture of Frisian Holsteins and Jerseys
The beach which looks very dark and cold, but was actually really nice.
Not much happened during this week. I went for the standard cappucino to Starbucks on Friday and went online for a bit. I've booked a bus towards Hawera and back for next Saturday, I really need to see more than this town here! Also send some stuff home and organised a gift for my mom's 60th Bday online. Ofcourse I went to the cinema, Rango this time. Very dark animation movie, I wouldn't recommend this one to anyone..... A well you can't always be lucky. Yesterday (Saturday) I went to the Tart Gallery (very nice), the Govett Brewster Gallery (very quickly, the new exhibition wasn't ready yet) and walked the Huatoki walkway, which was very nice. Today I was supposed to go for a little tiki tour around the area with Steve, a guy from the hostel, but his car has issues starting, so another chill out day here in NP (the weather is lovely, so no worries) and that's why I booked the bus for next Saturday. So time to go and enjoy the sun now!

No comments: