Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Busy weekends

Just a very quick update, more will follow this weekend. I've had two really great weekends (also very busy weekends) and haven't had the time and energy to update until now. The first weekend I had a regular Friday (coffee at Starbucks etc), Saturday was spent in Hawera (very interesting) and Sunday I went to the WOMAD festival with Sandra (a roommate at the hostel), which was absolutely brilliant. Soon the next weekend followed, because I left work early (2.30) on Thursday afternoon to meet up with Anna to go to Stratford to the Sharemilker of the Year award evening and spent the rest of the weekend with them. They won an award (more about that later) and we had a lovely evening. On Friday we went to Eltham and Hawera for a bit of shopping and Saturday morning we went to Fonterra (the factory to which they supply their milk) for a tour around the factory. Saturday evening we had a long dinner (gourmetten :) and on Sunday Anna and I walked the coastal walkway here in New Plymouth after which I had to get to work on Sunday evening for hour end of financial year stocktake.

No comments: