Divemaster and Assistent Instructor
Hi all, just to let you all now: I am now officially a SSI Divecon (divemaster and assistent instructor). I had my DM shopafternoon on Tuesday and my DM watermorning on Wednesday. I was boatmaster for the day and took out customers and a DM (to judge if I was doing ok) on the dives. Which was a bit stressful morning, but nobody died and we had lovely dives (I had to lead both dives on divesites I've never been before, but fortunately didn't get lost). Reggie pushed me off the longtail close to our boat, so that was a 500+ meter swim back to shore (but all part of the ritual off becoming a DM). Great day and lovely evening. There was a staff party at Big Blue and we got free food and drinks. It was a brilliant evening, lots of fun, jumping into the sea and coming home late :D Yesterday was detox day and a walk to Mae Haad to sent my wetsuit, proper dress and shoes and all my DMT books home (45 euros, oops). They will be there in about 3 months hopefully. Lots of diving today (4 dives in a day), so off now to go to the second boat.

2 comments:
Hey Essie,
Fan herte lokwinske mei it behelje fan dyn SSI Divecon. Goed dien.
By dizze wolle Suus en ik dy in hiele fyne kryst tawinskje en alfest in goed einde en in super start fan it nije jier.
Op it moment genieten wy fan in Wyte kryst. Hjir leit san 5 oant tsien cm, mar in Limburg nog folle mear. Fryslan is der goed fan ofkaam. Derom wiest do nei de waarmte ta gien toch?
Nog bedankt foar dyn kaartje. Erg leuk om te krijen.
Protte sukses winske.
Folle Leafs,
Susanne en Gerrit
thumbs up, grote klasse hoor!
Dikke knuf uit Groningen (ook van Woo :-P)
Post a Comment