Australia preview
Somehow I have issues with placing the pics the way I want them in the post, but anyhow, they are nice to look at (well I think so).
We had a relaxing evening in on Friday with lovely wine, went to Zandvoort (where almost all of the pictures were taken) and drank Australian beer on the beach while enjoying the view, walked around Haarlem for a bit (while shopping for a few things) and headed back home for another relaxing evening on the couch with more wine (we were planning to go to the Haarlem Jazz festival but the weather wasn't too brilliant) and had an even more lazy day today. I placed my couch, tv cabinet and my desk on Marktplaats (website to sell secondhand stuff) and already sold my couch and have an offer on the other two things. I'll wait a few more days to see if I get any more offers and otherwise I'll email those people and arrange a pickup date and time. Saves me a lot of moving stuff in two months and gives me a little cash in hand as well. So I've just made some pictures of my place with all the furniture still here and then bye bye stuff, hello money soon I hope.

3 comments:
So you will be forced to stay in an upright pose, for the upcoming two months? Or are there some chairs left?
Three chairs AND a bed, so no worries there ;-)
I had similar thoughts as Gerwin... "must be inconvenient to live without a sofa".
But seriously, you are not leaving for another one or two months, right? Why sell your stuff already?
Post a Comment