A house, a job, a car
That is the status as of June 2013. How cool is that! A bit weird as well, since now it feels like I should be all grown up and serious about everything. Which I am for the most part, but a teeny bit of me will always be a bit of a rebel. As one of my former colleagues said: now all you need is a man to go grocery shopping with on a Saturday afternoon..... well that'll have to wait because first I need to organise myself and all my stuff so I can move into the new house at the beginning of August. The job doesn't need much since it is basically doing the same kind of thing but than directly at the bank and not being paid by an agency. Which means a higher salary for me and less costs for them. Win win I'd say. Oh and since I had to say goodbey to the lease car my new secondhandy Sirion has entered my life. It feels a bit weird writing here again since I've skipped such a huge part of my life, but it feels like moving has called for a bit of updating (it will be nice to follow the progress online and be able to read back the story later on).
Today I've sent the resignation form to the landlord, which makes it feel very official. I've also organised internet and insurance for the new house (and car) and cancelled the internet here. Which obviously was a bitch since my current internetproviders are absolute losers. You fill in an online form with the end date, get a digital conformation with that date and a week later they send you a letter to confirm an entirely different date. Suckers. Oh and I've also told the city council that I'm moving, another tick on the very very very long list of things to do. Anyway. Pictures will follow when the time is there to move and there is actually something to show :)

No comments:
Post a Comment