Working girl
Life as a working girl is good I'd have to say. Very busy but good! Lots to learn, lots of opportunities and a car. Yes. A car. Her name is Sibi and she is a dark grey Seat Ibiza. We've had some adjustment issues after the month with Twingo, but now I think we're getting there. We managed to survive Amsterdam yesterday and this morning, so the big test is over. Mr TomTom is also very useful so the three of us are a good team.
Work at the bank is fine, I'm stationed @ Stadskanaal at the moment but will move somewhere else around November I guess. Let's see what life brings us. I'm keeping myself busy at the weekends with visiting friends, having a few drinks here and there, some parties, some housework and some homework. I'll try to put some pictures and a longer story up in the coming week or so, and try to start to breathe some new life into this blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment