Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Times are changing

Ok. Let's skip the Texel story and lots of things in between then and now. This morning I finally got that ultimate call, the one that says "welcome back in the world of people who have a life". This sounds dramatic and it kind of is. Because during that call I was offered a job. Finally I will be part of the working crew, have regular hours, an income, colleagues, pay taxes, have holidays, dream about the good old days when I was jobless and could do whatever I wanted to do (and didn't do much) and use my brain again, learn something new, have a 'lease car', be extremely tired from thinking about things all day and happy to have a weekend. Life is getting better by the minute!
It also happens that I am dating someone as well, so on that side of life there is also some happy news. It's very very early and there are of course some ups and downs but all in all it is looking good :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Living a life with ups and downs is always better than living a 'constant' life at a level you don't appreciate. Congratulations on all your achievements! Gerwin