Sunday, January 29, 2012

Texel in photos

Just a quick impression of our Texel trip in photos. The story will follow later as I am too lazy right now to type it all up. Oh and because I need  Karlijn's help with a bit of it (as in all the places we went to) the rest I can still remember haha. Asthe pictures show we saw lots of  seals and other beautiful water creatures including thesecute little sharks.  Of courseit is mandatory to see the lighthouse and take a stroll in the forest (where we got slightly lost) and take pictures of all the bouys and otherweird things we saw.  It was great to be away for a few days even though both of us had to battle the flu/sore throat. We had loads of great foodand drinks (mainly of the non-alcoholic type due to mentioned flu). Housekeeping folded this beautiful dog out of towels, how cute! Lots of stuff in the Jutters museum.
 Beautiful nature and atypical Texel sheep stable.

No comments: