Hoogerheide and Antwerp
This weekend I went to Hoogerheidewith a group of friends from highschool. First of all Rina and
Judith and the rest of the group consists of Annemarie, Corien
and Jojanneke. We had rented a nice house in one of those family parks in Hoogerheide (Brabant) and went to Antwerp on Saturday for a Dim Sum cookingclass in Chinatown 
Last weekend was spent in Groningen where I was picked up at the central station by Karlijn and after a nice lunch at her home we went to the hairdressers who cut my hear nice and short. Time to go to the terrace and meet up with Jorryt, Lilian, their little baby boy Thomas and Marieke. Lots of catching up to do and lots of enjoying the sun! A lovely evening with Marieke chilling in front of the tv and a quick coffee and some shopping at Ikea on Sunday morning. Sunday afternoon was spent on the same terrace, this time with Stephan and his girlfriend Christina. Another lovely afternoon and nice weekend Groningen. Not long until I will call that home again!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment