Friday, August 13, 2010

Happyness is a direction, not a point

The last hour I've spent on reading my old blog, about my preparations for my year abroad (Ozzie and NZ) and this quote from Loesje (Dutch non  profit organisation) was one of my motto's back then: Geluk is een richting, geen punt (see blog title for a translation) and I still believe that. So I have taken matters into my own hands, said goodbey to my permanent contract and am planning to travel for quite a bit. So today I went to the embassy of Thailand in Amsterdam to get my 60 day visa and since the red shirts have caused some disturbances in Bangkok earlier this year, I got my visa for free : D  So that is 30 euro's I can spent extra in Leiden tomorrow or Sunday (am planning a quick daytrip there). A bit weird that somebody else's misery is part of your hapiness..... More later on what I did the past month

No comments: