Sunday, March 28, 2010

Coming and going

March has been a very quiet month activity wise. I’ve handed in my pass for the gym, went to my parents last weekend to celebrate my mom’s 59th birthday, went to Spanish every Monday evening and had a lovely evening catching up with Gillian last Friday. I’ve also received a message from Maarten that he is over from Prague, so we’re meeting up on Tuesday evening here in Haarlem. Will be lovely to see him again after such a long time.

Easter is creeping up on us and that means seeing Sylvaine again in Paris!!! It’s been 12 years since I’ve been in Paris and about a year since I saw Sylvaine here in Haarlem, so it will be lovely to spend the weekend there! April will be a busier month than March, so I will try and update more often.

Before I forget: I think I’ve made my decision: I will go abroad for about 6 months when I leave the Netherlands end of October/beginning of November. It will be good to skip European winter and think about the future while diving in tropical Thailand, working in New Zealand and maybe doing a business English course in Australia…. The rescue diver and divemaster books are bought and ready to be studied :)

1 comment:

OJ said...

oh wow, you go girl!!! excellent idea, to skip winter... i wish i could do the same....