For better, for worse
Just a few more Antwerp pictures :)
Lots of happy time!
Now it is back to work and also back to less happy things: Friday a week ago my Mom had an accident with a cow (it attacked her), she has bruises all over and a very severe concussion. Not so good! So that weekend and this weekend I went over and did the best I could to give my brother a hand with the farm work (just calf related, cows don't really like me either and that's likewise) and good some housechores done.
Marieke and I at the Irish times pub
where this was the Friday night singer/songwriter (isn't he cute) 
Lots of happy time!
Now it is back to work and also back to less happy things: Friday a week ago my Mom had an accident with a cow (it attacked her), she has bruises all over and a very severe concussion. Not so good! So that weekend and this weekend I went over and did the best I could to give my brother a hand with the farm work (just calf related, cows don't really like me either and that's likewise) and good some housechores done.
Marieke and I at the Irish times pub
where this was the Friday night singer/songwriter (isn't he cute) 
It will be 2 very very busy weeks at work, with a presentation course this Friday and the next, besides all the interviews we have to do to get new assistent professors for our Political and Anthropology departments. Oh and since my ex boss decided to present me for a pretty heavy management course (a year long with lots of exercises and meetings) I have to do a self assessment and have an interview why I want to do it, what I want to achieve etc etc. Hmmm.... as if my normal workload isn't enough at the moment haha. A well it would be really great to do the course (and brilliant for my resume, which makes finding another job easier ;)






2 comments:
I like cows! If I had the time I would offer to help out. Hope your mum's OK and doesn't harbour a grudge against the cow in question :)
oh my, your parents are quite a couple, arent they? Always getting themselves in trouble! (how is your father, btw?)
Anyways, Antwerp looks nice!
baci
Post a Comment