Monday, May 09, 2011

Sydney

Just a very quick post to let you know I am safe and sound in my beloved SYDNEY. And to prove that Garfield and I went on a walking tour around CBD and had a very goofy picture taken, which I will post next time : D The travelling was long and slow and I lost my black jacket, but the weather here is brilliant (warm, sunny), it is Australia, I've got a new mobile nr:
0061 4 57092865

Got my train ticket, a new calling card and am adjusting to the time difference (2 hours hehe). We had a lovely farewel dinner at the Bach in New Plymouth with Janine and Rob, weird to leave after 4 months! Ofcourse the hostel here is not as good as Janine's, but Bounce is not too bad for such a big hostel. Time to get some breakfast and go to Manly today!

1 comment:

Gerwin said...

Hi Esther,

It's been weeks since I last visited your blog. Hope you've been doing well.

According to my info, you're Down There Somewhere for more than seven months now. Isn't it about time to come back up here again?

Best, Gerwin