Madrid was amazing, such a beautiful city! Lots of amazing buildings, parcs and easy to navigate, just the way I like it. What helped was the lovely weather (between 20 and 25 degrees, sunny with a few clouds here and there) and the fact that I had plenty of time (6 full days). Time to chill out, read books in the park and see 3 movies in the cinema! But more about that later, just some pictures now: plaza Mayorplaza de la villa a picture I took sneakishly in the Armery of the Palacio Real (no pictures anywhere inside, very annoying)The garden near the palacioThe statue of Cervantes near plaza de EspañaAlso near the plaza de España: the Grimm brothersChurches galorePalacio Real and the old city entranceStatue on top of Neustra SeñoraYo (me in Spanish) in the sun in the parkThe very famous Metropolis building along the Gran Via and the Velazques statue in front of the entrance to the Prado museumLots of fountains everywhere and a random statue of an elephantthe famous puppet theathre in the Retiro Park and last but not least: statues on buildings everywhere
No comments:
Post a Comment