Darwin
Just arrived in Darwin a few hours, after being picked up from the airport by Katie.
Settled in and went to the shopping mall to get a few things I forgot and spotted my first lizard here.
It's quite hot here, just need to get used to the heat before I'm off on my tour and walking loads haha. Katie is working right now, but free tomorrow and Saturday, and Ben is home ofcourse since he broke his leg a few weeks ago and is on crutches now. Just a few pictures to give
an impression of the envirnment here:
More news later this week!

6 comments:
Leuk die updates! You've got yourself a follower ;) Geniet van je reis, ik houd je op de hoogte van hoe het met je planten gaat!
Liefs, Ai
Klinkt goed, ga zo door!!!
Hi Esther. Enjoy Australia! It's not so cool up here, either, but here there is at least the promiss that it will get worse over the weekend (read: rain, finally!).
I also agree on the flights: you shouldn't take babies or elderly people. Well, at least some of them. Silent babies are ok (though they are non-existent, and I agree, why even take them on board?) and silent elderly are as well (I had was sitting next to a nonstop chatting woman on a nonstop trip to Singapore once; just as bad).
Keep us posted.
Hey zusje, goed bezig, we waren al een beetje ongerust, geen smsje ofzo, maar zo te lezen alles ok.
Geniet van je vakantie, en doe de groeten aan de ausie's
andré
Cockatoeeee
Great to see you back traveling. I hope Scraps didn't each your shoes... little bugger got my last decent pair of sandals!
Post a Comment