Survival
Good news! My dad just had the surgery and the tumor is out. It was massive: 15*7 cm2
The only thing is... it's not what they thought it would be, so now it's a tumor of unknown origin. A well, it's out. Thats the first step! We'll just wait and see what happens. Tomorrow is my last day at work for this year and in the evening I'll go to Friesland. Friday my mom and I can organise all the necessary things and visit my dad somewhere in the afternoon.
Not much else has happend the last week and a half. After the Groningen weekend I've been busy looking for an other place to live and finally found something in Haarlem last Saturday! Yes, I will be the proud renter of a studio in the Indische Buurt in Haarlem! I'll get my key and clean the first weekend of January and move the weekend after that (12th of January). Me is very happy :D The rest of that Saturday was spent painting my chair for the last time, cleaning up and starting to pack some of my stuff. On Sunday I went iceskating with my neighbour! It was loads of fun and way too long since I've put on some skates. Wonderfull, outdoor air (it was on a skating ring, but outdoors, so that's good), lots of sunshine, blue sky... Yep, very good idea. After dinner I dozed off a bit and decided to have an early night. This week has been pretty hectic workwise and at home it's ok. Did more packing and am preparing to move... YEAH.

1 comment:
"Not much else", she says.... As if moving is nothing....
Anyways, good news about your dad. Fingers crossed for the next stage!
baci
Post a Comment